What Are Faux Lashes?
Faux mink lashes are synthetic lashes that were created to mimic a person’s actual real lashes. Most of the time faux mink lashes are made from synthetic material to mimic mink hairs. The reason this is used is because they mimic a person’s real eyelashes because they are so fine and soft. They look very natural and have a natural curl as well. There are real mink hair lashes as well, but they are made from the actual mink hairs from the animal. They are not considered vegan and can cause some people to have an allergic reaction to them. Real mink lashes can cost $150.00 and up for quality lashes. Also, some mink animals are harmed and some are killed to create mink lashes, according to www.PETA.org. Some companies use other methods to obtain mink hairs to create real mink lashes. Some methods are by brushing the mink animal and collecting the shed hairs from the brush or just going and collecting the naturally shed hairs from the animals enclosure.
Faux mink lashes can be beneficial to the beauty industry. D’Scent Essentials offers both mink and faux mink lashes. The lashes are quality, very natural, comfortable and easy to apply and remove. We offer a large variety of various types and styles of lashes. I, like many others, use lashes as a great accessory because they don’t require a lot work, if you know how to apply them. However, to help you work with lashes, whether real mink or faux mink, you are going to need some items to assist you with making your lash experience great. See the Do’s and Don’ts List below to assist you with applying eyelashes. Lashes that are of good quality will last several wears, but only if you take care of them and yes, lashes require care to last for a while.
Here are some dos and don’ts when caring for your lashes.
- Do keep the container the lashes came in. It can be used to store them from being damaged.
- Do get quality eyelash glue (we like ours, but there are several on the market.)
- Do use a tweezer, lash applicator, or clean fingers to apply lashes
- Do trim your lashes to fit your eye shape
- Do have a mirror and/or a magnified mirror
- Do allow lash glue to become somewhat tacky
- Do use an oil base lash remover to completely remove lashes
- Do take care of your natural lashes, along with the faux lashes
- Do your research before purchasing lashes
- Do curl your real lashes with an eye lash curler
- Do be gentle with your eyes and lashes
- Don’t over apply glue
- Don’t trim too much off your lashes
- Don’t throw your lash container away
- Don’t pull your lashes off without using lash remover first to soften the glue
- Don’t use oily products near your lashes.
- Don’t get your lashes wet immediately after applying them
- Don’t rub your lashes
Now, this list of do’s and don’ts are not law and can be modified by you to fit what you need to do. When wearing lashes, you have to adjust them to your eye shape. When worn, lashes can really make your eye look fabulous. If you have a meeting in the board room to make that boss deal, lashes are for you. If you want a LIT night at the club with your squad, then you can wear them. Date night with that significant other, these are it! Lashes are the TRUTH!
D’Scent Essentials has lashes for everyone; from someone conservative, someone that likes to have a good time, and someone that wants to be more natural! WE GOT YOU! Make sure you check out www.dscente.com to get yours today. Sign up for our newsletter and get 15% off your first order. Once you get yours, make sure you tag us on Instagram at @dscentessentials. D’Scent Essentials wants to be your destination for all your beauty needs. We offer several different types of eyelashes. Our eyelashes are beautiful! The bands are thin and the lashes are light feeling. If you take care of the lashes, they can be worn up to 20-30 wears.